Nokia 500 unlock code price and full specifications

                              Nokia 500 mobile is touch mobile phone in this new resolutions and good accessories with Nokia 500 mobile good wallpapers and with Nokia ring tones ,In this page Nokia 500 price and full specifications of mobile.If you are more features in handset, Mostly use Pakistan ,India and USA of big cities ,New high speed internet web browser in this mobile and be low page unlock code and master code for Nokia 500 ,

FULL DETAIL

Phone bookUp to 1000 entries
Size3.2 inches
ColoursCoral red,purple,green,orange,pink
USBYes 
Card slotUP to 32 GB
MusicMP3/4 ring tones
Massaging MMS/SMS/ and Email internet
NetworkGSM 850/900/1800/1900
Talk timeUp to 6/h
Battery Up to 500/h
Price17,800 Rs (USA 209 $ )
RadioFM with RDS
displayTFT M16 colours
Camera Yes,with 5MP
BluetoothYes,micro v2.0
Weight93 Grams
GamesYes + downloadable
Unlock codeBelow page 
Master code12345
                          Unlocking code :
1          Get in IMIE code type the *#06# show code on your mobile phone.
2          Type code#pw+123456789012345+1# follow way.
3          Turn on your mobile without sim card.
4          Select character # On the keypad.
5          Character p,w+get by choosing some time *.
6          Press # button to approve code.
7          Massage sim restriction OFF" appear your mobile phone is unlocked.
       
        

2 comments:

mathanthas m said...

An unlock code for a Nokia 500 mobile can be acquired from www.onlinegsmunlock.com at affordable cost with easy unlocking instructions.

Unlock Unit said...

Great, This is really helpful for those who want to unlock their Nokia brand phone. Nokia brand is the most popular brand all our world. I was also used in 2014 but from 2016 I am using the Apple brand phone and It is amazing in quality. But one thing I want to tell you about this phone is while changing the network carrier of the SIM my phone got locked. I didn't have any idea about how to unlock my phone . Then I tried simple and fast tricks, firstly I dialed *#06# in my phone and submitted the IMEI number of the phone with country and operator with correct details. Unlock unit gave me code through email. Followed these instructions, I was able to unlock my Apple brand phone instantly.