OPPO MOBILE PRICE
R7 LiteRs. 29,990
Mirror 5Rs. 25,800
Neo 7Rs. 19,999
Mirror 3Rs. 19,990
Neo 5SRs. 16,999
Neo 5Rs. 14,999
Neo 3Rs. 14,500
Joy 3Rs. 10,999
Joy PlusRs. 8,500
Find 7Rs. 55,900
R7 PlusRs. 39,990
N1 miniRs. 39,900
Soft reset formula for Oppo R5
Tap of Oppo R5 on home screen. Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section. Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option. Now see Backup and reset. Tap on Backup and reset menu. Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset. Tap on Factory data reset. After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Oppo R5 Phone Reset Steps for Oppo R5 Phone Reset Fist of all turned of your Oppo R5 Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power buttons. Now the Oppo R5 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items. Now select the Wipe data / factory reset.
How to Solve Problem and Recovery if OPPO FIND 5 X909 get hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
OPPO FIND 5 X909 have good specifications to run almost all applications from Google Play Store, becuase it is Quad Core Processor smartphone with big 2GB RAM to run multitasking applications without lag. As we know there are several applications at Google Play Store which created not compatible for OPPO FIND 5 X909 or maybe the applications has some bug that can make OPPO FIND 5 X909 become problem such as hang or stuck or bricks or frozen or the LCD touch screen become not responsive. We need to try doing soft reset or reboot or restart OPPO FIND 5 X909 to remove some cache and temporary files from applications. If the problem still happen, then maybe you need to do hard reset or master format OPPO FIND 5 X909.
How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart OPPO FIND 5 X909 ?
It is easy to do soft reset or reboot this phone. Do not worry for all data because this step will not delete any important data and applications from OPPO FIND 5 X909. Do soft reset with press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or shutdown. Choose restart/reboot than the OPPO FIND 5 X909 will do the soft reset or restart.
How to FORCE soft reset OPPO FIND 5 X909 if LCD is stuck or frozen but without delete any data ?
For some situation, the OPPO FIND 5 X909 LCD screen is not responding, but we can not remove the battery. Do not worry, because you can force the OPPO FIND 5 X909 restart or soft reset by pressing the POWER BUTTON for about 10 seconds until the OPPO FIND 5 X909 restart and show the Logo, we can release the button
#Option 1, Hard Reset OPPO FIND 5 X909 with software menu
- Turn on the OPPO FIND 5 X909
- Make sure the battery is not empty
- Backup important data at OPPO FIND 5 X909 because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting
- Choose Tab : General
- Press Backup & Reset > Restore factory setting
- Better you not check anything at the option if you do not want to erase data at data partition at internal memory
- Choose Reset phone
- The OPPO FIND 5 X909 will do the master reset process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset OPPO FIND 5 X909 Factory Default using Hardware Secret Button Key
If we can not go to menu, or OPPO FIND 5 X909 can not turn on or hang or stuck or frozen so we can not access the menu setting or nothing happen while touch the screen, then try to factory reset with secret button and hardware key
- Turn off the OPPO FIND 5 X909
- Make sure the battery OPPO FIND 5 X909 already full or more than 50%
- Press together and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button
- If the Logo appear, then release the button, after that we will enter some menu
- Choose wipe data / factory reset using Volume Button, and press Power Button to Enter or OK
- The OPPO FIND 5 X909 will continue master reset, wait for several minutes until the OPPO FIND 5 X909 start like new again.